Thursday, 23 June 2011

NAKASHAA TERA DILKASH HAI

Link to hear the live audio version of Nakashaa Tera Dil Kash Hai with Adi K. Irani Translating.


Author unknown
Translation by Adi K. Irani
Teree soorat say kisee ke nahee miltee soorat
Hum jaha may teree tusveer liyay firtay hay
Your face is so matchless it cannot be compared with any other face
I take your picture wherever I go in the world and I find this.
Nakashaa tera dilkash hai
Soorat teree pyaree hai
Your form is very attractive and
Your face is very loving.
Mohabbat may ab itnee dilkashee mayhasoos kartaa hoo
Toomharee hur jagah maujoodagee mayhasoos kartaa hoo
I’m experiencing so much attraction in my love for You
That I feel Your presence everywhere.
Mere sake yakeene mera imaa kar deeyaa mohakam
Hur ek jarre may teree roshanee mehasoos kartaa hoo
My faith has made my honesty manifest
In every particle I feel your Light.
Ye mujhko konasee manzil may lay aayaa too meraa
Hur ek soorat may soorat aapakee mehasoos kartaa hoo
I do not know to what state You have brought me
That in every face I see Your face.
Hazaare mazmayay khoobanay maahaaroo hogaa
Nigaah jis pay taharee jayegee who too hogaa
There are thousands of people in the love gathering longing for You
But only he will become You upon whom Your glance will fall.
Jisnay bhee toojhay dekhaa sow baar soohaanee hay
Kyaa paysh karoo toomko kyaa cheez humaree hay
Whoever sees You beholds hundreds of beauties
What should I present You with?  What is there which belongs to me?
Dilko jigar ko jaan ko maraa karengay hum
Teree salaamatee ka hootaaraa karengay hum.
I shall go on self-denying my heart and my mind.
For Your happiness I shall sacrifice everything.
Ye dil bhee toomhaaraa hay
Ye jaan bhee toomhaaree hay
This is the heart which belongs to you
This is the life which belongs to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment